
We are in an early June hot spot here in NH. It was in the 90s yesterday and today and feeling pretty yucky here on the pond. Riley doesn't really get it because she hasn't experienced hot weather yet and is generally uncomfortable and sticky. Right now she is trying to take a nap with only her diaper on, but having a hard time since we just put a fan in her room and it makes the green monsters in her mobile spin around. That it certainly more interesting to watch. Earlier today we took her down to the landing and went for a dip in the pond. She was wearing her new bathing suit which I accidentally bought a size too big, but it didn't matter. It was actually probably a good thing. It was hard to get the suit on her anyway - it would have been so much harder if it were the right size! She didn't seem to mind the water too much at all and really liked how it glistened in the sun. I didn't go in all the way since the water seemed cold, but now that I'm home and in my regular clothes again, I wish I had. Since the in-laws are out on the pond somewhere fishing, I don't have the luxury Riley does of hanging out in my underwear.

On Friday Chris took Riley out to Manchester to visit friend Jen and her new daughter Addison who is 6 weeks old. Next to Addison, Riley looks like a GIANT!
3 comments:
Wow it was totally toasty this weekend. We filled up the little pool we got for James and he was loving it. I bet James would love to swim in the lake with Riley.
you too look great- I wish I was there to play on our floaties :)
James and I are just waiting for you to finish school so we can come visit! 8 days and counting.
BTW - windows open when driving under 45 but over 45 use AC. The drag from having the windows open at high speeds uses more gas than the amount needed to run the AC.
Post a Comment