Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Dahlias, Dahlias, Dahlias





Due to Hanna sweeping through New England last weekend, I cut many blooms so that my dahlias wouldn't be weighed down. I cut TONS and my house is filled with blooms. It's nice to have flowers everywhere. I still have many outside and you can't even really tell that I cut a bunch. Maybe tomorrow I'll cut some more and bring them in to work.

The weather here is crummy today with pouring rain earlier. It's dry but stormy looking now. Because of the weather, Chris didn't have practice this afternoon and now he and Riley are playing on the floor. She has adjusted alright to daycare and seems more excited to see me this week than she did when she first started.

1 comment:

Jumpin J's Mom said...

The flowers are gorgeous! I love the pic of all of them on the window! How are you and Chris adjusting to Riley being in daycare?