After 7 weeks of waiting, our new couch is finally here. It feels like we ordered it forever ago, and I'm glad we still like it. The weather continues to warm and melt the snow. We still have quite a bit though, and I can only see the garden where my peonies live - the others are still buried. Some of the peonies are showing their little pink eyes and that's a sign that spring is coming for sure. I also potted up 5 dahlia tubers today. Last Saturday, Riley and I went to a baby dance party hosted by her buddy Leah. The little kids all played together and also dressed up.
Monday, March 23, 2009
New Couch
After 7 weeks of waiting, our new couch is finally here. It feels like we ordered it forever ago, and I'm glad we still like it. The weather continues to warm and melt the snow. We still have quite a bit though, and I can only see the garden where my peonies live - the others are still buried. Some of the peonies are showing their little pink eyes and that's a sign that spring is coming for sure. I also potted up 5 dahlia tubers today. Last Saturday, Riley and I went to a baby dance party hosted by her buddy Leah. The little kids all played together and also dressed up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment