
We all had a nice weekend here on the pond. On Saturday Riley and I went to Jumpin' J's 2nd birthday party. Riley ate an entire hot dog, some hamburger, some pasta salad, lots of chips and some cake. We had such a nice time.


On Sunday Nana, Grampy, Uncle Peter, and Laura came to visit. We walked down to the landing where Riley (and I) put her (our) feet in the water for the first time this year. We all had lunch and then after Riley went down for her afternoon nap, Nana and Grampy left. Uncle Peter and Laura stayed for the night and the four of us (Riley was in bed for the night) played the most ridiculous game of Trivial Pursit ever. I made some pancakes for breakfast the next morning and they were on their way back to Boston.

Later on Monday Grandma and Grandpa came over to play. Grandma helped me to plant some of the annuals I picked up on Sunday before our guests arrived and then watched Riley while I planted the rest myself. It was a great day for gardening because it was warm and sunny but also too windy for the bugs to be a bother.

Today we were back to school, but Riley found time this afternoon to try on my shoes.
No comments:
Post a Comment