Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Spring is Coming!
The weather recently has been up and down. Last week when Nana visited we has fairly nice days with warmish temps. Then the day after she left we got this crazy rain dumping Nor'easter that you may have heard about on the news. Chris even had a "rain day" from school. (My district did too, actually.) Now, the rain has stopped and it's gorgeous out. Not a cloud in the sky and high 50s.

With the weather so nice, I figured Riley and I would do a little seed starting today. She counted out the seeds and put them in the cups of soil for me and then helped me water them. She was very excited about the whole thing and I hope she stays excited as the seeds start to grow!
She also had some fun hanging out on the floor with Caleb this evening, but is working on reigning in her excitement a bit so she be more gentle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment