Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

We woke up this morning to baskets left by the bunny. Riley was really excited and promptly started eating all of her candy. We let her because there wasn't that much and because it's Easter and on Easter you're supposed to eat jellybeans at 7am. Then we went outside in our pajamas for an egg hunt. Later we went to Grandma and Grandpa's house to have late lunch with them and Uncle Peter and Laura. Unfortunately, while I did a great job of taking pictures this morning, I never got a picture of the kids in their Easter clothes.

The baskets this morning.









Riley and Daddy coming downstairs.














Ooooh!

















Eating jellybeans.














Showing Caleb what was in his basket.












Hunting for eggs.

2 comments:

Jumpin J's Mom said...

Love the pics, love the easter baskets, and love love love the fact that she did her egg hunt in her pjs!!!

Anonymous said...

Katy,
Where did you get the cute cover all apron Riley is wearing? I want to get one for Luna and Julia.Love, Martha