So cute - and I love the stats on the side of his box ;)
Congrats keeping up with the Caleb pix. We never managed to get as many pix of number 2 and number 3 as we did of the first child.Love, Martha
Congrats on keeping up with Caleb's pix. It is always harder with number two. Love, Martha
They refused my first comment and then put it in. Duh...Martha But, while I'm here...loved your black and white dress!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So cute - and I love the stats on the side of his box ;)
Congrats keeping up with the Caleb pix. We never managed to get as many pix of number 2 and number 3 as we did of the first child.Love, Martha
Congrats on keeping up with Caleb's pix. It is always harder with number two. Love, Martha
They refused my first comment and then put it in. Duh...Martha But, while I'm here...loved your black and white dress!
Post a Comment