Thursday, July 15, 2010

Friends

Today we went to a big park in Nashua to meet up with one of my oldest friends, Jenn, and her kids. Riley and James played on the playground and then we all had a picnic lunch and Caleb and Annalise rolled around on the blanket! One the way home, Riley and I stopped to share a dish of soft serve while Caleb slept beside us.
Annalise and Riley checking out one of the belated birthday presents for James from Riley and Caleb.
James getting smooches from his mommy. 
Annalise giving Caleb a nice pat on the head.
Mommy, Riley, and Caleb.

2 comments:

Jumpin J's Mom said...

Thanks again for a lovely picnic and presents for James. I heard "roar, did I scare you?" for the rest of the day! Next time is Mommy's only, before you go back to school!!

noonan_2 said...

You guys look like you had such a great time! You look great by the way! Love ya!