Sunday, February 27, 2011

Birthday Boy!

Today we had Caleb's 1st birthday party. (The big day is tomorrow, the 28th.) Even though we received almost 6 inches of snow last night and this morning, all of our guests made it. Uncle Peter and Laura came up yesterday for a "sleepover" and we had lots of fun playing Zingo (it's like Bingo) with Riley before bed and Trivial Pursuit after. Peter and Laura won Trivial Pursuit, but, for the record, Chris and I had a few ridiculously hard questions.
Kiddos having lunch.

Singing to Caleb

He started to cry when I took the cupcake plate away. I guess he wanted one!

Yum! Yum!

Annelise devouring her cupcake!
"Everything I learned about eating cupcakes, I learned from Annelise." - Caleb
 

Pillow Pet from Grandma and Grandpa.


Playing with the Toy Story Balloon Riley picked out.
Present from Riley.

Today we had lots of fun with friends, family, cupcakes, and presents.

No comments: