
May is halfway over and there isn't a lot going on here. The weather is crummy this week and I've been so busy doing work and other family things that I feel like I haven't come up for air in weeks. My goal was to get a lot done tonight before the Bruins game, but it starts in 7 minutes, so I don't think that is going to happen. I spent my time instead finishing the necklace seen here. Chris has been working with his dad to build a swing set for the kids, and it is taking forever. It only has about 2,100 screws and bolts and such, so I don't know what's taking so long. My dahlias are all in the ground - well, I may add four more, but as it is I have about 53 in. Down from last year's 80 tubers, but that was just ridiculous. I can't wait for warmer (and dry) weather so we can finally start to enjoy the outside. It would be nice if after the rain goes away, the black flies would too.
No comments:
Post a Comment