Finally, the day Riley has been waiting for arrived: Uncle Peter and Laura's wedding day. I still can't believe that Riley made it through the whole day plus the reception without crashing. She was having so much fun dancing and running around with Brady that she even forgot to eat the cake she had been waiting so long for. (We did bring a piece home for her to eat later.) I didn't fall in my heels, only messed up once in my reading, and even gave a pretty good Best Man speech. It was a great time! |
4 comments:
Congrats to Peter and Laura!! Looks like it was an awesome time! I LOVE that picture of your dad ;)
P.S. You look AWESOME in that dress!!
Great pictures! I love being Aunt Laura! :-) Looking forward to seeing you all soon. We need to plan a visit.
Whoa! First time typing Laura Grow :-) Baby steps...next is facebook!
Post a Comment