Sunday, October 2, 2011

October!

I can't believe October is here already. We're having a nice weekend of not going anywhere except to the store and just hanging out at home. My best dahlia season ever is still going strong and I cut a huge bounty this afternoon. We have had a lot of rain yesterday and today so the poor blooms don't want to stay up. Riley loves helping me arrange the flowers and even knows to break off the lower leaves before putting them in the vase. The kids also did a little painting this morning.
I thought this painting was a keeper - until Caleb dumped his water bowl on it!


Today's dahlia bounty

Vases with the budding flower arranger

Caleb helping us get ready to leave for dance class by "putting his coat on."

I also taught myself to make a beaded bead this weekend.

No comments: