Sunday, August 26, 2012

Cape Vacation

For one week ending this past Friday, we have been on a big family vacation down on Cape Cod. We all stayed together - 16 of us - in one giant gorgeous house. We spent time at the beach and had a great time eating, playing, and visiting with each other. I don't have a ton of pictures of this great time because with Aunt Lynn, who is always with her camera, I slacked. Here are some of our photos though, and I'll try to post more once I see some of hers that I can share.
Making Blueberry Breakfast Cake to share before heading down.


In the water with Aunt Lynn and Matt.

Building sandcastles with Jake and Brady.


They twirled around after this on the tire and Caleb was not a fan. He did not like being dizzy at all.



Twirling around

She loves being dizzy!

No spinning, just swinging

In downtown Hyannis.

Riley and her second cousin Luna.

Kids' table - Luna, Riley, Brady, and Caleb

Reading at the beach with cousin Amy.

Luna and Riley swimming with their floaties.

With a tired Caleb at the beach.

Reading with Nana.

Lindsay painting Riley's nails.

Mmmmm...lobster


Riley coming out of the sand after being buried.

Riley holding 4 1/2 month old second cousin Luke.

Second cousins! Luke, Riley, Brady, and Caleb

We forgot to take a big group shot. These were the people left on Friday: Amy, Aunt Susan, Uncle Del, Caleb, Katy, Lindsay, Matt, Riley, Molly with Luke, and Jake with Brady.

Also forgot to take a family photo of the four of us. This distracted photo is the best I could do.

We also say my college friends Tara and Shannon earlier in the week for dinner at the house. This is Tara's daughter Elizabeth with Riley.

Tara, me, and Shannon

No comments: