Today we surprised the kids with Disney on Ice! Do not be under the
impression that this was long in the works. Yesterday, friends started
posting on Facebook that they were at the show with their kids and I
thought, "Man, we've really dropped the parenting ball again!" Chris had
lots of work to do this weekend, but my workload was fairly light, so
yesterday during nap time I called up Grandma to see if she wanted to
come and bought tickets. Here is how it played out (except for the video that shows the big reveal before we meet up with Grandma. That's out of order, but I can't seem to fix it!)
Kids bored in the car on our way "shopping."
Surprised kids as Grandma, who was parked behind us, popped into the car.
Getting ready for the show to start!
Tinkerbell in the air.
Excited about The Little Mermaid
I loved the colors in The Little Mermaid especially.
No comments:
Post a Comment