Monday, March 18, 2013

Sick day treasure hunt

Both Riley and Caleb are home sick with colds today. In an effort to not watch tv ALL day, I set them up in front of the tv while I made them a treasure map of the house. They gladly turned off their show to follow the map through the house and both did a great job of finding the places marked on the map. The end treasure was a set each of princess rings and stick on earrings. Riley of course was thrilled; Caleb turned back to the map certain that there was a less girly prize out there for him. I'll have to make sure to stock up on good rainy/sick day surprises. By the way, Riley wanted one braid and one pony tail in her hair this morning. Just thought I should explain that.

























1 comment:

Laura said...

Best Sick Day Ever! Looks like a fun time!!