It feels like the summer has gone by in a blink and I think part of that is the fault of the weather we have had here this summer. The only really hot weather we had was back in June and we never even had a heat wave. Not that I want to complain about the lack of unbearably hot weather, but the lack of seasonable, dry weather bothers me. We've had so much rain this summer that I actually haven't even had to water my dahlias more than a few times.
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Last Day of Summer
It feels like the summer has gone by in a blink and I think part of that is the fault of the weather we have had here this summer. The only really hot weather we had was back in June and we never even had a heat wave. Not that I want to complain about the lack of unbearably hot weather, but the lack of seasonable, dry weather bothers me. We've had so much rain this summer that I actually haven't even had to water my dahlias more than a few times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think both are cute but the second one is better because in the first one Riley is in shadow. Just MHO of course. Plus in the second one it looks like she's smelling the flower. I'd vote for you!!!
Grandma and Grandpa both think the second one, where Riley is smelling the flower is better. Plus, with Riley in the picture, you are bound to win the big prize.
I think the second. by the way, thanks for the cut dahlias you sent me home with- they were beautiful for quite a long time
Post a Comment