with daycare too for the summer and home. Chris still has school until the 30th, though, so we'll have some girl time until then. We're still suffering with lots of rain here and I'm beginning to worry that my poor tubers will just rot unless we get some sun soon. Oh well. I can't control the weather, so I guess there is nothing to do but wait. I can't quite believe that summer vacation is here - the weather hasn't been nice enough. According to the NH News, there haven't been any days in June that have reached the 80s (at least in Concord where they measure that stuff.) Riley has been trying on her sunglasses anyway in preparation for our trip to the beach in a few weeks.
Sunday, June 21, 2009
It's Summer!
with daycare too for the summer and home. Chris still has school until the 30th, though, so we'll have some girl time until then. We're still suffering with lots of rain here and I'm beginning to worry that my poor tubers will just rot unless we get some sun soon. Oh well. I can't control the weather, so I guess there is nothing to do but wait. I can't quite believe that summer vacation is here - the weather hasn't been nice enough. According to the NH News, there haven't been any days in June that have reached the 80s (at least in Concord where they measure that stuff.) Riley has been trying on her sunglasses anyway in preparation for our trip to the beach in a few weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment