
Today was a beautiful day on the pond. After waking up and feeding Riley, I passed her off to Chris so I could go outside and finish planting all of my tubers. In the end I had planted 50 tubers in the ground. I believe there are only two duplicates, which gives me 48 varieties. Now, I wait. The weather looks like it might be ok this week, so hopefully it won't take too long before I start seeing some growth. Riley gave me a little garden fairy to put in the garden. I put it out in the garden with all of my peonies. Chris even has her hold a pen and move it over the card so she "signed" it. While I was outside, Chris dressed her all in pink in honor of Mother's Day. We took a walk in the afternoon and I even worked in a nap for myself. Later, Chris made up a pizza for dinner.

Mother's Day came early for my cousin MM, who gave birth yesterday to little Luna May. Baby Luna couldn't wait to greet the world and made her arrival about 6 or so weeks early. Last I heard, both mother and baby seemed to be doing well with Luna breathing on her own.
No comments:
Post a Comment