Friday, April 18, 2008

30 years


Well, it's been another quick week. Fortunately, the weeks back at work seem to go by quickly for me (even though it seems like a million years since last weekend). I've also been lucky so far that I haven't had too much work to do at night so I can keep to my plan to not do any work until after Riley is in bed. That might have to be amended once I start getting in papers and other assignments, but so far so good.

It has been nice here this week with the past two days being in the 70s. Chris takes Riley and Cesky for walks every day and reports that she sleeps most of the trip. He has also gotten quite good at getting her to giggle. She was a real chatterbox today and very excited all afternoon. She wore herself out those from the events of the day (two walks and a trip to Conval) and was ready for bed early. Tomorrow will be a busy day too, as we're heading up to Laconia for the day.

Since the weather was nice this week, I was able to work on my gardens a little. I raked out the leaves and loosened up the soil a bit. I hope to dig a new garden during vacation the week after next and plant my dahlias shortly thereafter. Along with the nice weather though comes the pollen and I'm suffering from allergies and am not really sure what's safe to take for them.

Oh, yeah, and I turned 30 today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Riley is so cute,but that is a given with a mother as great "looking "as Katy, "30" she does not look a day over25!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATY!!!!!, Love, Grammy

Anonymous said...

HI!!! Happy Birthday! I left you a message-I hope you got it :) I hope you had an awesome birthday and nice weekend! see you soon