Riley has been kind of cranky for the past two days. I figure that she's just bigged by the weather too since she otherwise seems fine. I meant to take a picture of Riley and Shannon when Shannon was up but forgot, so you're left with these. Yesterday Riley kept making a mess of herself in various ways and we needed to change parts of her outfit until she was wearing this clashing pink mess. I though it was funny that she was wearing so many different shades of pink and wasn't even close to matching. You can't tell in the picture, but the inside of the hood is pink too.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Rain
Riley has been kind of cranky for the past two days. I figure that she's just bigged by the weather too since she otherwise seems fine. I meant to take a picture of Riley and Shannon when Shannon was up but forgot, so you're left with these. Yesterday Riley kept making a mess of herself in various ways and we needed to change parts of her outfit until she was wearing this clashing pink mess. I though it was funny that she was wearing so many different shades of pink and wasn't even close to matching. You can't tell in the picture, but the inside of the hood is pink too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment