Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Diaper Rant
I'm sooo tired of these poop problems. I should rename this blog "The Diaper Diaries" or something. We had an incident last night and this morning in the Huggies. There has only been one time in recent memory when she has "gone" and she hasn't required a complete change of clothes and that was the other day right after we got home with the Huggies. So Pampers don't work and Huggies don't work. I can't get the Luvs around her little belly so they seem securely fastened because they aren't elasticy and they are so thin I feel like I'm wrapping her in newspaper. (Which I might as well be doing at this point.) I don't know what to do. I can keep buying different diapers, but diapers are expensive and it's a waste when you realize after day 1 that they aren't going to work. We reserve the "don't work for poop" diapers for overnight and times when we know she's probably not going to go, but already we have a ton of those and she's going to outgrow the size before we use them up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Less blog more baby!
Post a Comment