Friday, April 4, 2008

Weather


Yesterday with the warmer weather, I bundled up Riley and we went for a little short walk around the yard. I couldn't find the directions for the Baby Bjorn and for facing her out instead of in, so we only ended being out for about five minutes. Later once Chris came home we all went for a walk with the dog and put Riley in her stroller instead. The warm weather the weathermen had been promising for a week never reall came though. They said 60. It was maybe high 40s. Now today it's a nasty wintery mix. Oh well.

Please forgive me when I don't have time to post a picture. As I head back to work next week, I probably won't be able to post as often either. And thanks for caring what I have to say and reading this journal to my daughter.

2 comments:

Jumpin J's Mom said...

Excellent Post! ;) We always love hearing what the Heiders are up to!!

Anonymous said...

3 months old and so adorable, and MOM looks very good also, Love Grandma