Well, it could totally be a fluke, but Riley slept through the night last night. I put her to bed at about 7:30pm and by 5 am she was still sleeping. I woke her up and fed her so that I could get a few more hours of sleep after that, and I did check on her a few times over the night, but I was pretty psyched. The night before she slept until 3am before squawking for food. It could totally change tonight, but I'll take what I can get.
Two nights ago she started sleeping in her own room in her crib instead of in the bassinet at the foot of our bed. I think that because she's getting so big, the bassinet jiggles more and she was more apt to wake up. If she startled the whole bassinet would shake a little. I do miss her now that she isn't in our room anymore. It's weird to be able to watch TV and read before falling asleep again.
Chris was surprised to read yesterday that Cesky was injured. He came home and looked at the dog and decided that he only has an irritated paw from all of the salt in the driveway right now.
I go back to work in 4 weeks. I can't believe that time has gone by so fast. when Riley was first born I would have loved to be at work everyday since being at home with her was so hard. It's easier now that she's older and I love watching her as she discovers things. At least she'll be home with Chris and he can watch her discover instead of some daycare person.
OK - I can smell that dinner is ready!
-K
No comments:
Post a Comment