I thought since it's finally spring, I'd dress Riley in something adorable and springy to mark the occasion. So, here you go. AND, I was smart about the picture taking and did it right away since the overalls are a new never been worn clothing item and you know what happens to new things. Perhaps I should dress her in her Easter outfit sometime before Sunday so we can get the new clothes christening out of the way.
Oh, and my formerly napping baby is now awake and making some "these overalls are too clean" noises. No wonder she goes through so many diapers!
Also, I woke this morning to the sound of the cat jumping down from something and crying in Riley's room. (The cat was crying, not the baby.) He must have pushed the door open just enough to get in and then, since our house isn't level, the door shut and he got stuck. When I opened the door to find him in there I grabbed him by the scruff and threw him outside - he knows that room is off limits. He's been outside since. I put the dog out a little while ago and have seen him now twice chasing that bad cat around the yard. Too funny!
2 comments:
She looks so cute in that outfit! Hopefully it made it a while before having to be changed!
It did make it actually. She ended up spending the entire day in the same outfit for once. The little whale onesie you gave her the other day did not suffer the same fate.
-K
Post a Comment