The plan: Go to the store while Chris was at the gym.
The procedure: Take shower. Get dressed. Dress baby. Feed baby. Start car. Get baby in infant carrier. Get infant carrier in car. Get in car. Buckle up. Put car in reverse. Get stuck in the mud 10 feet from where I started. Get out of car. Check out the situation. Get feet all wet. Curse up a storm. Curse into the house again to put on my boots. Curse back out to the car. Attempt to fix the situation. Get back in the car and try again. Curse some more when I realize I'm not going anywhere. Get baby out of car and back into house. Remove baby from infant carrier and put her in swing. Curse at the dog who is thrilled that I haven't left after all. Be furious at the situation for awhile especially because the baby was sleeping before I put her in the the car in the first place and now isn't anymore. Complain on the phone to father-in-law who called to complain about doing taxes.
1 comment:
No kidding? Mud? That figures! I miss you hun....even if you may be my dirty friend...hugs!
Post a Comment