And you thought it was spring! Last night we received about 6 inches of snow. School was canceled for the day and we enjoyed a nice day at home. Chris started a fire in the wood stove which ultimately made all of us a little uncomfortable due to the heat. It is a bit discouraging though, as we still have at least a foot of snow covering our entire yard. The snowbanks are more like three feet. I'm wondering when all of this is going to melt, and it doesn't seem like we have any really good melting days coming in the near future. Even though I said I wouldn't, I might pot up a few of my tubers since I have some potting soil left over from last year and I need the encouragement that warm weather might actually come.
Friday, March 28, 2008
Snow Day
And you thought it was spring! Last night we received about 6 inches of snow. School was canceled for the day and we enjoyed a nice day at home. Chris started a fire in the wood stove which ultimately made all of us a little uncomfortable due to the heat. It is a bit discouraging though, as we still have at least a foot of snow covering our entire yard. The snowbanks are more like three feet. I'm wondering when all of this is going to melt, and it doesn't seem like we have any really good melting days coming in the near future. Even though I said I wouldn't, I might pot up a few of my tubers since I have some potting soil left over from last year and I need the encouragement that warm weather might actually come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She looks sooooo pretty in the top picture. I just want to kiss those cheeks!! We were stuck at mom's due to the snow so I'm feeling ya, it's spring already!!
Post a Comment